This is a full Raceflight BNF Merica 5" build with 2400KV motors for 4s racing domination. Strap a GoPro session on top and grab some killer HD footage while you are at it. This machine is in stock and ready to ship.
Shipping: We will only ship this machine via UPS for domestic customers or DHL for international customers. Please select either UPS or DHL at checkout! We will not ship via USPS for this product.
Frame: Merica 5" with Red session canopy and black session holder
Frame Addition: Extra arm brace for rear of craft
Frame Fastener Color: Black
Motor: Brother Hobby R5 2207-2400KV
Electronic Speed Controller: Raceflight Bolt V2
Flight Controller: Raceflight Revolt V3 (fully setup/tuned with current Raceflight One firmware)
FPV Camera: Runcam Swift Micro 2
FPV Video Transmitter: Unify V3 25mW - 800mW
Props: DAL 5046C X 1 Bag
Labor / Setup Charge: Click Here (included with purchase)
Radio: Not included! You need to purchase your own radio.
Getting in the air:
So what are the steps once you receive you quad?
- KEEP THE PROPS OFF UNTIL THE END.
- Bind the craft to your radio.
- Install the most current version of Raceflight One configurator directly from Raceflight's site. Hit this link to find it.
- Verify the correct drivers are installed on your computer and then plug the quad's flight controller into your computer USB port using a USB cable.
- Start up the Raceflight configurator and the quad should connect automatically.
- Follow the "DETECT RECEIVER" wizard. Then follow the "SETUP RADIO" wizard.
- Once complete your quad should be communicating with your radio and arming.
- You may want to go into the "PID TUNING" tab and adjust the rates to your liking. Keep in mind that rates can have a huge effect on how the quad feels in the air. We set the rates to the settings we prefer, however keep in mind that rates are not "one size fits all". There is no such thing as the "ideal setting" with rates. They are completely personal preference. If you are accustomed to Betaflight rates there is a drop down in the rates screen that will allow you to setup the quad with betaflight values.
- With the quad UNPOWERED put the props on. Keep in mind if you put them on in the wrong orientations your quad will turn into a demon and try to kill you. Seriously, don't screw up.
- The VTX on your BNF will be set to 200mW power and channel 1, band A (5865).
- Find the correct channel and band on your goggles and GO FLY!
Note: All shipping prices listed on our site are for shipping and handling costs associated with shipping your order.
Domestic Shipping within the USA
By default we ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) to anywhere in the United States. But, if you are interested in a faster option such as DHL email us at email@example.com and we can give you instructions on how to get expedited shipping. If you want expedited shipping be sure to email us prior to checking out with your order. We will arrange a shipping quote for you and then give you instructions on how to include this shipping option at checkout. Our USPS shipping option usually takes 2 to 4 days to reach anywhere in the USA. By default this shipping option will NOT require a signature. If you want us to specify signature required please let us know prior to placing your order.
USPS shipping includes $50 insurance by default. If you require more please let us know prior to placing your order. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be held liable in the event your package or package contents are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping. When your package leaves our shop and is placed in the hands of the shipping service it is out of our hands. We have no control of what happens to your package after it leaves our doors. Shipping insurance it available to protect you in the event something happens to your package during delivery. We will not reimburse you for lost, damaged, or stolen items. That is what shipping insurance is for. If you would like to add shipping insurance to cover the value of your purchase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We can ship to almost anywhere in the world! Available international shipping options are using United States Postal Service (USPS) or DHL. USPS shipping will be per the flat rate option. This is $28 and can take 6-10 days to reach your country. From here your country postal service will deliver your package and can add additional delivery time. Usually USPS tracking ends once the package reaches your country. Our second shipping option is using DHL. This is considered a premium option and is very fast. Customer service with DHL is the best in the shipping business. Typically DHL only takes 2-3 days to delivery to most locations throughout the world. DHL international shipping always comes with tracking. While this is a more expensive option it is much better than USPS.
Shipment Handling Time
We require 1 full business day to ship. Additionally, some products come with a longer lead times to ship (see product descriptions). Orders received on Friday may be shipped out the following Monday morning.
You can return any item you buy from us for a refund. The item must be completely unopened, brand new, unused, and not damaged. We will wait to receive the product into our stock before issuing a refund. We will also make an assessment of the item, once received. If it is damaged in any way we will not issue a refund and send the item back to you. You have two weeks (from the date order placed) to return any item for a full refund. After the two week grace period we apply a 25% restocking fee.
If you believe an item you have purchased is defective our policy is a follows:
Email us first with your issue. We will instruct you as to whether the item needs to be returned to us. Our email is email@example.com. Assuming we instruct you to return the item to us please ship it to the address below.
Once we receive the item our team will access it.
If we determine the item is indeed defective we will give you a full refund for the price of the item, or replace it.
If we determine there is nothing wrong with the item we will ship it back to you at your cost (you pay for the return shipping).
We DO NOT replace broken frame parts, electronics, or accessories you have crashes into the ground, a tree, a fence, a human, or anything else for that matter.