SkyRC B6AC V2 Charger
This is one of the most popular and trusted budget chargers in the industry. We only sell genuine SkyRC products.The charger includes the 'Anti-Fake' Holographic Serial Number on the back of the charger. This number can be entered into SkyRC's website to prove its authenticity. Lithium...
This is one of the most popular and trusted budget chargers in the industry. We only sell genuine SkyRC products.The charger includes the 'Anti-Fake' Holographic Serial Number on the back of the charger. This number can be entered into SkyRC's website to prove its authenticity.
Lithium Battery Meter
Plug your LiPo/LiIon/ LiFe balance plug into the charger and use the battery meter as a voltage tester to quickly see the voltage readings from each cell.
Internal Resistance Meter
Use this function to measure the resistance in each of your lithium battery's cells. This helps determine the health of your cells, to be sure you are getting the most power out of them.
Terminal Voltage Control
The voltage at which the charger cuts off the charge to each cell can be adjusted.
LiPo 4.18V-4.25V (Default 4.20V)
LiIo 4.08V-4.20V (Default 4.10V)
LiFe 3.58V-3.70V (Default 3.60V)
You can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging process. View charge data in realtime graphs. You can also control charging functions and update the firmware on the charger when new updates come out. The software (PC Only) can be downloaded from SKYRC's website for free.
- High 6.0Amp Charge Rate
- Balance Charges & Balance Discharges LiPo, LiON, LiFe (1S-6S cells)
- Storage Mode to Preserve Battery Longevity
- Charges NiMh, NiCd (1-15 cells)
- AUTO charge mode for NiMh
- Charges Lead-Acid (2V-20V)
- Many Safety Features
- Capacity Cutoff
- Time Limit Cutoff
- Temperature Cutoff
- 10 Battery Memory Storage Settings
- NiMh Cycling, Charge>Discharge, up to 5 times to refresh battery life
- User definable charge rates from 0.1 amps to 6.0 Amps
- 50 Watt max output. Charge Amperage auto adjusts depending on battery voltage. (i.e. Charge rate for 3S LiPo: 50W/11.1V = 4.5A max charge rate)
- Balance Port Built In (Balances 2S-6S Batteries) (Uses Align/E-Flite/CSRC style Balance Plug Port) (Thunder Power adapter available separately, GTP1005)
- Comes with 5 different charging plugs
- Dean's Plug
- Futaba / Receiver
- Alligator Clip
- LiPo, LiIo, LiFe
- Balance Charge (Balances cells inside of battery for optimal performance & safety)
- Fast Charge
- Storage Mode (Brings battery to approx. half charge, best for long term non-use)
- NiMh, NiCd
- Auto Charge (Set the upper charge amperage and the charger does the rest)
- Discharge w/ adjustable terminal voltage
- Re-Peak (Top the battery off 1, 2, or 3 times repeatedly)
- Cycle (Charge>Discharge or Discharge>Charge. 1-5 times)
- Pb (Lead Acid batteries such as the battery in your car)
- Battery Meter (Shows the voltage of each cell in teh lithium pack. Press INC button to see the Total Voltage, Highest Voltage and Lowest Voltage)
- Internal Resistance Tester (Shows each cells internal resistance. Press INC button to see the Total Resistance, Highest Resistance and Lowest Resistance)
- System Settings
- Safety Timer (The charger will stop charging after the specified time. ON 1-720min adjustable, OFF)
- Capacity Cutoff (The charger will stop charging once it has reached the specified mAh. ON 100-50,000mAh, OFF)
- Temp Cutoff (Requires optional Temperature Probe. Charger will stop the charging if specified temperature is reached. ON 20C/68F-80C/176F, OFF)
- Temperature Unit (Choose which temperature units are displayed)
- Rest Time (This allows the battery to rest and cool down between cycles. 1-60min)
- NiMh & NiCd Sensitivity (Determines how the battery is detected to be fully charged. Default of 4mV/cell, 5mV-15mV/cell adjustable)
- Key Beep & Buzzer (Turn the sounds on or off for button pushes and charger tones)
- Input Power Low Voltage Cutoff (If the DC power supplied tot he charger falls below a certain threshold, the charger will stop charging. 10.0-11.0V)
- Load Factory Settings
- Version (Indicates the hardware and firmware versions)
- Serial Number (Indicates the charger's unique serial number issued by SkyRC)
Operating Voltage Range: AC 100 - 240V / DC 11 - 18V
Circuit Power: Max. 50W for charging, Max. 5W for discharging
Charge Current Range: 0.1 - 6.0A (Amperage auto adjusts to 50W max based on battery voltage) (50W / Battery Voltage = Max Charge Amperage)
Discharge Current Range: 0.1 - 2.0A (5 Watts)
Current Drain for Balancing:: 300mAh/cell
NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1 - 15 Cells
Lithium Battery Cell Count: 1 - 6 Series
Pb Battery Voltage: 2 to 20V
Dimensions: 135mm x 144mm x 36mm
Note: All shipping prices listed on our site are for shipping and handling costs associated with shipping your order.
Domestic Shipping within the USA
By default we ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) to anywhere in the United States. But, if you are interested in a faster option such as DHL email us at email@example.com and we can give you instructions on how to get expedited shipping. If you want expedited shipping be sure to email us prior to checking out with your order. We will arrange a shipping quote for you and then give you instructions on how to include this shipping option at checkout. Our USPS shipping option usually takes 2 to 4 days to reach anywhere in the USA. By default this shipping option will NOT require a signature. If you want us to specify signature required please let us know prior to placing your order.
USPS shipping includes $50 insurance by default. If you require more please let us know prior to placing your order. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be held liable in the event your package or package contents are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping. When your package leaves our shop and is placed in the hands of the shipping service it is out of our hands. We have no control of what happens to your package after it leaves our doors. Shipping insurance it available to protect you in the event something happens to your package during delivery. We will not reimburse you for lost, damaged, or stolen items. That is what shipping insurance is for. If you would like to add shipping insurance to cover the value of your purchase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We can ship to almost anywhere in the world! Available international shipping options are using United States Postal Service (USPS) or DHL. USPS shipping will be per the flat rate option. This is $28 and can take 6-10 days to reach your country. From here your country postal service will deliver your package and can add additional delivery time. Usually USPS tracking ends once the package reaches your country. Our second shipping option is using DHL. This is considered a premium option and is very fast. Customer service with DHL is the best in the shipping business. Typically DHL only takes 2-3 days to delivery to most locations throughout the world. DHL international shipping always comes with tracking. While this is a more expensive option it is much better than USPS.
Shipment Handling Time
We require 1 full business day to ship. Additionally, some products come with a longer lead times to ship (see product descriptions). Orders received on Friday may be shipped out the following Monday morning.
You can return any item you buy from us for a refund. The item must be completely unopened, brand new, unused, and not damaged. We will wait to receive the product into our stock before issuing a refund. We will also make an assessment of the item, once received. If it is damaged in any way we will not issue a refund and send the item back to you. You have two weeks (from the date order placed) to return any item for a full refund. After the two week grace period we apply a 25% restocking fee.
If you believe an item you have purchased is defective our policy is a follows:
Email us first with your issue. We will instruct you as to whether the item needs to be returned to us. Our email is email@example.com. Assuming we instruct you to return the item to us please ship it to the address below.
Once we receive the item our team will access it.
If we determine the item is indeed defective we will give you a full refund for the price of the item, or replace it.
If we determine there is nothing wrong with the item we will ship it back to you at your cost (you pay for the return shipping).
We DO NOT replace broken frame parts, electronics, or accessories you have crashes into the ground, a tree, a fence, a human, or anything else for that matter.