The Speed Addict SuperLight was forged out of beautiful carbon fiber and aluminum by the FPV gods and then transported to this planet for the soul purpose of beating the crap out of everyone else on the race track. On the day of it's arrival on earth all the Gram Chasers and Weight Nazi's gathered around to behold it's greatness. Today will forever go down in the FPV history books as the day Catalyst Machineworks entered the super light weight frame world. Do you find yourself wondering if clear shrink tubing is lighter than black shrink tubing? Do you put your quads on a diet of no ESC plugs, 400mah lipos, and super short wiring runs all the while telling your friend his 200 gram AUW quad 3" is a fat ass? Welp, this frame is for you!
The SuperLight is an XL frame. Meaning it is a stretched 'X' frame. The left / right side props have been pulled in towards craft centerline as close as possible, while the front / back props have been stretched away from each other. This is a wonderful geometric scenario for racing applications. The extended length allows for more stable and controllable pitch, which translates into more control of speed and altitude. The tightly packed frame width translates into lightning fast roll maneuvers. When you combine this positioning of the motors and the SUPER LOW frame mass its a recipe for world domination.
This machine is perfect for a professional FPV pilot looking to put down the fastest ever MultiGP UTT time or the new guy just getting into FPV racing who has no idea what in the world the previous two paragraphs mean. The SuperLight is easy to build and tough as nails!
- Super light frame
- Sub 150 gram AUW (no lipo) possible
- Tough as nails
- 130mm XL frame geometry
- Easy to build
- Easy to maintain
- Fits 20mm x 20mm or standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm FC's
- Knurled silver anodized standoffs
- Multiple Vtx / FPV antenna mounting options
- Innovative Vtx / FPV antenna mount made of flexible TPU.
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched quality materials
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched quality fasteners
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched performance
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched customer support
- 29 grams (fully dressed with all hardware and 3D parts)
- 27 grams (no VTX mount or atenna mount)
- Material: Twill Weave 3K Gloss CF
- Bottom plate: 2.5mm thick
- Top plate: 1.5mm thick
- Frame Type: XL
- Frame Size: 130mm
- Motor pad mounting holes: M2 on 12mm bolt circle
- Motors supported: 1306 or 1407
- Lipos supported: 3s, 4s, 5s
- Lipo sizes supported: 400mah to 1000mah
- Lipo mounting position: Bottom
- Fits 3" props
- Included 3D plastic parts color: Black (other colors sold separately)
- Supported FPV Cameras: Runcam Micro (mount sold separately), Mini Cam (1.8), Mini Cam (2.8), Runcam Owl (runcam mount sold separately)
- Included FPV camera mount fits: Mini Cam (1.8), Mini Cam (2.8)
- "Standard sized" 30.5 x 30.5 FC: Must have a flat bottom. Please note that if you use a standard sized FC only this PDB will fit!
- Ideal FPV Video Transmitters: TBS Unify Pro HV or Hawkeye. Please note you must use this SMA converter to make the TBS Unify Pro HV fit!
- Ideal Lipo: 850mah 4s or 850mah 3s
- Ideal RC RX: FrSky XSR or similar sized RX
- Ideal Motor: 1407 for serious ass kicking powers
- Ideal ESC type: 20 AMP ESC for serious ass kicking powers. MAX ESC length is 24mm!
Note: All shipping prices listed on our site are for shipping and handling costs associated with shipping your order.
Domestic Shipping within the USA
By default we ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) to anywhere in the United States. But, if you are interested in a faster option such as DHL email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you instructions on how to get expedited shipping. If you want expedited shipping be sure to email us prior to checking out with your order. We will arrange a shipping quote for you and then give you instructions on how to include this shipping option at checkout. Our USPS shipping option usually takes 2 to 4 days to reach anywhere in the USA. By default this shipping option will NOT require a signature. If you want us to specify signature required please let us know prior to placing your order.
USPS shipping includes $50 insurance by default. If you require more please let us know prior to placing your order. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be held liable in the event your package or package contents are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping. When your package leaves our shop and is placed in the hands of the shipping service it is out of our hands. We have no control of what happens to your package after it leaves our doors. Shipping insurance it available to protect you in the event something happens to your package during delivery. We will not reimburse you for lost, damaged, or stolen items. That is what shipping insurance is for. If you would like to add shipping insurance to cover the value of your purchase email us at email@example.com for more info.
We can ship to almost anywhere in the world! Available international shipping options are using United States Postal Service (USPS) or DHL. USPS shipping will be per the flat rate option. This is $28 and can take 6-10 days to reach your country. From here your country postal service will deliver your package and can add additional delivery time. Usually USPS tracking ends once the package reaches your country. Our second shipping option is using DHL. This is considered a premium option and is very fast. Customer service with DHL is the best in the shipping business. Typically DHL only takes 2-3 days to delivery to most locations throughout the world. DHL international shipping always comes with tracking. While this is a more expensive option it is much better than USPS.
Shipment Handling Time
We require 1 full business day to ship. Additionally, some products come with a longer lead times to ship (see product descriptions). Orders received on Friday may be shipped out the following Monday morning.
You can return any item you buy from us for a refund. The item must be completely unopened, brand new, unused, and not damaged. We will wait to receive the product into our stock before issuing a refund. We will also make an assessment of the item, once received. If it is damaged in any way we will not issue a refund and send the item back to you. You have two weeks (from the date order placed) to return any item for a full refund. After the two week grace period we apply a 25% restocking fee.
If you believe an item you have purchased is defective our policy is a follows:
Email us first with your issue. We will instruct you as to whether the item needs to be returned to us. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Assuming we instruct you to return the item to us please ship it to the address below.
Once we receive the item our team will access it.
If we determine the item is indeed defective we will give you a full refund for the price of the item, or replace it.
If we determine there is nothing wrong with the item we will ship it back to you at your cost (you pay for the return shipping).
We DO NOT replace broken frame parts, electronics, or accessories you have crashes into the ground, a tree, a fence, a human, or anything else for that matter.