SUPERLIGHT 5 INCH (NORRIS EDITION - CANOPY NOT INCLUDED)
This is an altered version of our popular SuperLight Norris Edition frame. This variant replaces the carbon fiber top plate, front standoffs, and camera mount hardware included with our stock SuperLight 5" Norris Edition with a sleek nylon canopy. Please be aware the canopy is SOLD...
This is an altered version of our popular SuperLight Norris Edition frame. This variant replaces the carbon fiber top plate, front standoffs, and camera mount hardware included with our stock SuperLight 5" Norris Edition with a sleek nylon canopy. Please be aware the canopy is SOLD SEPARATE.
***Please note electronics are not included with this frame. Electronics are sold separately***
- "Featherlight" frame weight of 56g (with canopy / no braces)
- Sub 200 gram AUW (no lipo) possible
- Tough as nails
- 200mm XL frame geometry
- Easy to build
- Easy to maintain
- Two removable arm braces included in the kit
- 3mm main frame plate thickness
- Fits 'standard sized' electronics
- Knurled black anodized standoffs
- Multiple Vtx / FPV antenna mounting options
- Innovative Vtx / FPV antenna mount made of flexible TPU.
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched quality materials
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched quality fasteners
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched performance
- Catalyst Machineworks unmatched customer support
- 56 grams (no arm braces or VTX mount)
- Material: Twill Weave 3K Matte CF
- Bottom plate: 3mm thick
- Canopy Material: Nylon (canopy sold separate)
- Frame Type: XL
- Frame Size: 200mm
- Max camera angle: 75+ degrees
- Motors supported: 25xx, 24xx, 23xx, 22xx
- Motor pad mounting: M3 Screws on 12mm/16mm circle (not 16mm/19mm)
- Lipos supported: 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- Lipo mounting position: Bottom
- Fits 5" props
- Fastener Material: Aircraft Grade 7075
- Fastener Color: Black
- Rear Standoff Material: 6061
- Standoff Color: Black
- Standoff Height: 27mm
- 3D Printed VTX / RX Mount Part Color: Black
- Supported Micro FPV Cameras: Runcam Swift Micro or Foxeer Micro.
Norris Suggest Build Details:
Warning: This frame is designed to have a final all up weight (no lipo) that is in the range of 200g - 250g. This is not your typical 5 inch racing quad. Do not expect to put large motors and heavy electronics and get the best performance or crash durability out of this machine. You need to build it LIGHT. Less mass means much better performance on the track and exponentially better crash durability.
- Motors need to be 30g or below.
- Motor pad will accept both 2mm and 3mm screws. 3mm bolt circle is 16mm DIA. 2mm bolt circle is 12mm DIA.
- Use an FPV antenna below 6g.
- Use an "all-in-one" FC/PDB, FC/PDB/ESC, or ESC to save weight.
- Use the new Runcam Micro FPV camera to save weight.
- Use the XM plus RC receiver to save weight.
- Use light weight props.
- Use a 1000mah to 1300mah lipo, maximum.
Note: All shipping prices listed on our site are for shipping and handling costs associated with shipping your order.
Domestic Shipping within the USA
By default we ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) to anywhere in the United States. But, if you are interested in a faster option such as DHL email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you instructions on how to get expedited shipping. If you want expedited shipping be sure to email us prior to checking out with your order. We will arrange a shipping quote for you and then give you instructions on how to include this shipping option at checkout. Our USPS shipping option usually takes 2 to 4 days to reach anywhere in the USA. By default this shipping option will NOT require a signature. If you want us to specify signature required please let us know prior to placing your order.
USPS shipping includes $50 insurance by default. If you require more please let us know prior to placing your order. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be held liable in the event your package or package contents are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping. When your package leaves our shop and is placed in the hands of the shipping service it is out of our hands. We have no control of what happens to your package after it leaves our doors. Shipping insurance it available to protect you in the event something happens to your package during delivery. We will not reimburse you for lost, damaged, or stolen items. That is what shipping insurance is for. If you would like to add shipping insurance to cover the value of your purchase email us at email@example.com for more info.
We can ship to almost anywhere in the world! Available international shipping options are using United States Postal Service (USPS) or DHL. USPS shipping will be per the flat rate option. This is $28 and can take 6-10 days to reach your country. From here your country postal service will deliver your package and can add additional delivery time. Usually USPS tracking ends once the package reaches your country. Our second shipping option is using DHL. This is considered a premium option and is very fast. Customer service with DHL is the best in the shipping business. Typically DHL only takes 2-3 days to delivery to most locations throughout the world. DHL international shipping always comes with tracking. While this is a more expensive option it is much better than USPS.
Shipment Handling Time
We require 1 full business day to ship. Additionally, some products come with a longer lead times to ship (see product descriptions). Orders received on Friday may be shipped out the following Monday morning.
You can return any item you buy from us for a refund. The item must be completely unopened, brand new, unused, and not damaged. We will wait to receive the product into our stock before issuing a refund. We will also make an assessment of the item, once received. If it is damaged in any way we will not issue a refund and send the item back to you. You have two weeks (from the date order placed) to return any item for a full refund. After the two week grace period we apply a 25% restocking fee.
If you believe an item you have purchased is defective our policy is a follows:
Email us first with your issue. We will instruct you as to whether the item needs to be returned to us. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Assuming we instruct you to return the item to us please ship it to the address below.
Once we receive the item our team will access it.
If we determine the item is indeed defective we will give you a full refund for the price of the item, or replace it.
If we determine there is nothing wrong with the item we will ship it back to you at your cost (you pay for the return shipping).
We DO NOT replace broken frame parts, electronics, or accessories you have crashes into the ground, a tree, a fence, a human, or anything else for that matter.